Select Page

Get notarized. Get on with life.

Fast, easy, local & mobile notary service for your important documents.

What needs to be notarized?

Power of Attorney






Loan Documents


I’m just another notary.

I’ve been a member of the local community for more than 40 years.

Before my retirement, I was a craftsman in the cabinet-making trade.

Now that I’m retired, I want to give back. This is something I can do for you. Assist the joining of parties, by witnessing the signing of documents, and notarizing them.

Signing documents can be a hassle. You just want to get this out of the way, and get on with life.

My goal is to ease some of that tension, and to make the signing process, just a little bit easier. So you can know that your documents are done, and you get on with life.

For this reason, I am also a mobile notary. You can meet at my location, or I can come to the location of your choice.

Ron Morris

Minnesota Commissioned Notary

Local & Mobile Notary serving Bloomington, Richfield, Edina, Saint Louis Park & Hopkins.

Fast & Inexpensive.

Fill out the correct form.

It is the responsibility of the individual to complete the appropriate form before meeting with a notary. Notaries are barred from offering any legal advice.

You can view a list of all applicable documents here:

If you need assistance selecting or completing the form, you will need to seek legal counsel.


Bring the right ID.

Appropriate forms of identification include:

  • State-issued driver’s license
  • State-issued identification card
  • U.S. passport
  • U.S. military ID
  • Government ID
  • Permanent resident card


Get notarized.

If everything is in order, this should take 5-10 minutes max.

  1. Call and schedule. 
  2. All signers ID verified.
  3. Signatures witnessed.
  4. Get on with life.


Contact Me.

Disclaimer: I am not able to offer any legal advice, and as such, this website is for informational purposes only. The extent of my power granted by the State of Minnesota is to verify the identity of all parties, and assess their willingness to sign the given documents. That is all. We are not allowed in any way to offer legal advice, or to help an individual fill out the form in question. You will need to contact legal counsel for those services.